Ohhhhh Lizz and Kevin….
Why am I always lost for words when I really have so much to say? I think it’s because I don’t know how to word it without thinking it sounds cheesy. So… I’m just going to lay it on thick here.
This was an emotional wedding. Tears. Lots of tears. ALL DAY. And I loved every second of it.
Lizz & Kevin decided to have their outdoor wedding in the backyard of a close friend. It was beautiful, intimate, and fun! I actually lost track of time during the reception and stay two hours late because I was having so much fun.
Family is the most important thing in the world to me. It’s also the most important thing in the world to Lizz & Kevin. We had a connection right away and I am sure that had something to do with it.
There is so much I love about this wedding. Where do I start? Point form is the answer to my problem here. These are all the things I loved:
- The fact that Lizz wore an earring that was the letter “K” for Kevin. How sweet is that?!
- The way that Kevin looks at Lizz. You’ll see it yourself. He admired, and I mean ADMIRED her, All. Day. Long.
- Their dog, Luna, was the ring bearer.
- Speaking of Luna, they made their own wine for the reception, which they affectionately titled “WINEmaraner”. Get it? Because Luna is a Weimaraner.
- One of the bridesmaids gave a speech written by Luna, and it was HILARIOUS. This wedding speech (and anyone who attended the wedding knows exactly which part I am referring to) goes down in history for me.
- Kevin’s mother sang not once, but twice. It was nothing short of beautiful and brought everyone to tears. Especially Lizz. She cries a lot and it’s adorable.
- I have a throw blanket obsession and there were throw blankets for the cool evening. What more do I need to say about that?
- There were lots of children running around barefoot and swinging on a swing under a willow tree.
- Lizz & Kevin ate their cake on Royal Chinette plates. Firstly, throwback to my childhood. Secondly, I love that the plate choice didn’t matter. Because it’s about the love. Not the details.
- There were FIVE flower girls. Absolutely adorable. It was just another one of the ways that Lizz incorporated her family into the wedding.
- They way that Lizz checked in on all of her bridesmaids, family, and friends to make sure they were happy and comfortable.
- Lizz’s wedding jewelry included family heirlooms. They were beautiful!
If you love to see emotional weddings, there’s a goldmine of photos awaiting below. I meet wonderful, beautiful couples every year. Lizzy and Kevin are the epitome of “perfect for each other”. I don’t think I’ve ever met a couple more in love and more suitable for one another than these two. Please enjoy this beautiful wedding!